We Dream in Black - Georgia Spirit Week
Join We Dream in Black – Georgia for Spirit Week! From Sunday, April 18th-Saturday, April 24th, we will be celebrating Black domestic workers like you. Here’s what the week looks like:
- 4/18 – Soulful Sundays: Being Black in America. What traditions (new or old) does your family do? How do you love on yourself and your family? (ex.: cooking a certain meal.)
- 4/19 – Membership Monday: Record a video telling us what you love about being a member of We Dream In Black – GA? Tell us in 60 seconds or less.
- 4/20 – “Thinking of you” Tuesdays: Phone a domestic worker that you haven’t spoken to in a while. Check in to see how they are doing. Let them know ways they can get involved with our chapter.
- 4/21 – Wellness Wednesdays: Take a few minutes to do nothing. Pick a comfortable spot around the room to be mindful in the space you are in.
- 4/22 – Swag out Thursdays: Wear your WeDiB Swag and take a selfie and share on social media and GroupMe with the hashtag #wedreaminblack.
- 4/23 p Law Day Friday: What law would you like to see passed for Domestic Workers?
- 4/24 – Feel Good Saturdays: Self-care activity. What does self-care look like to you? Create some time to practice self care.
Make sure to tag us on Instagram: @ndwaatlanta — and email us your photos & videos at [email protected]!