NDWA - New York Workers' Rights and other Trainings
Join NDWA - New York Chapter, TakeRootJustice, New York City Commission on Human Rights, and A Better Balance for six trainings on the issues that matter to us and our communities! These trainings are for dues paying members only.
- Tuesday, December 1, 7:30-9pm ET, Workers’ rights
- Thursday, December 3, 7:30-9pm ET, Immigration rights
- Tuesday, December 8, 7:30-9pm ET, Housing rights
- Thursday, December 10, 7:30-9pm ET, Consumer rights
New York City Commission on Human Rights training:
- Friday, December 4, 7:00-9pm ET, Know Your Rights against Gender-Based Harassment
A Better Balance trainings:
- Tuesday, December 15, 7:30-9pm ET, General Workplace Leave overview
- Thursday, December 17, 7:30-9pm ET, General Workplace Leave overview
If you’d like to become a dues paying member and attend these trainings, CLICK HERE. If you’re already a dues paying member, sign up below! You’ll get a text reminder before each training.
By providing your cell number, you agree to receive occasional texts from NDWA. Data & msg rates may apply. You can opt out at any time – text STOP to 97779 to quit.