Care Can’t Wait Week of Action
Some of us will be in Washington, DC for the Care Can’t Wait Day of Action and others will be taking action from other parts of the country. Wherever you are, we need YOU, and there’s a role that you can play.
Tuesday, July 13th
- At 11:30 am ET/8:30 am PT watch the livestream of our rally and march in Washington, DC.
- AND share this message on Facebook to amplify the message.
Thursday, July 15th
Join our webinar for nannies, home care workers and housecleaners to get a report-back from DC and to learn how we can all take action by calling our Senators. We’ll practice together so we can be ready to make thousands of calls on Friday.
- In English at 7pm eastern, 6pm central, 5pm mountain, 4pm pacific. Click here to join.
- In Spanish is at 8pm eastern, 7pm central, 6pm mountain, 5pm pacific. Click here to join.
Friday, July 16th
- Make a call to your Senator. You’ll receive a text that asks for your zip code. Reply with your ZIP CODE & you’ll get a phone call back — be sure to answer! You’ll hear recorded instructions & then be connected to your Senator to deliver the message. If you don’t receive the text, call 1-855-674-8044.
- Sign a letter to your Senator by clicking here.
- Then invite 5 friends to do the same!